Over the course of the last few years, SPC’s experts have developed a solid experience in consulting and public relations, in positioning of organizations, business, projectdevelopment, and in audiovisual, graphic, digital and written media production.
This has brought them a sharp expertise in the following fields:
- Identification of contacts and decision-makers.
- Analysis of existing legislation.
- Appropriation, internalization and knowledge of the main subject.
- Public opinion mobilization.
- Preparation for parliamentary committees or such.
- Analysis of the institution's image or development project.
- Perception survey.
- Analysis of strategies and available means of communication.
- Outcome and recommendations.
- Media outreach.
- Drafting of quarterly reports.
- Annual report coordination and production.
- Yearly shareholder meetings organization.
- Strategic planning.
- Change management.
- Motivational tools.
Strategic Planning of External Communications
- Identification of needs, goals, environment and target audiences.
- Analysis of the situation and development of a contingency plan.
- Carrying out that plan and strategic communication activities.
Crisis Prevention and Management
- Preventionof potential crises.
- Communication planningin crisis situations.
- Consulting services and direct assistance in crisis situations.
- Post-crisis planningand management.
Speech Drafting and Press Relations
- Press conference, interview booklet and press tours management and organization.
- Structure and content of press kits.
- Preparation and planning of editorial meetings.
- Drafting speeches.
Press Review and Analysis
- Collection and evaluation of media stories and articles.
- Recommendation for follow-up after media analysis.
- Development of content and retorts, if necessary.